Happy Friday, loves! I haven't done one of these in a while, and I figured it was something I needed to do now (after this goddamn breakup). So here we go...
1. My dad: today is my dad's birthday. He is an amazing man, and I'm so goddamn lucky to have a father like him. He has taught me so much, and he is proof to me that good men EXIST!
2. Friendship: I have so many wonderful people in my life. My bestie Kelly checked in on me all week to see how I was doing; same with my bestie Anju. Many people sent me beautiful messages of love and support, and I feel truly blessed and grateful for all of them.
3. Nayyirah Waheed's book of poetry, "Salt."
This book is fucking magic. Everything she writes is magic. I HIGHLY suggest purchasing this gem!
4. Finding this screenshot of Kathleen Hanna performing with Bikini Kill in the 90s putting into words my feelings as of late <3
5. Starting another business venture: Rebel Grrrl Consulting!
RGC is feminist consulting for the activist. Are you the creator or member of an activist community? Are you looking for ways to improve this community/yourself in some way? I'm your grrrl!