- Abortion’s a Constitutional Right–We Must Stop Talking Like it Isn’t – Bridgette Dunlap
- Center For Reproductive Rights – for more than 20 years, the Center for Reproductive Rights has used the law to advance reproductive freedom as a fundamental human right that all governments are legally obligated to protect, respect, and fulfill.
- For Undocumented Women Seeking Reproductive Healthcare, Policing and Politics Create a Maze of Barriers – Xatherin Gonzalez
- Inside the Battle to Improve Abortion Access in Atlantic Canada – Terri Coles
- Planned Parenthood – believes in the fundamental right of each individual, throughout the world, to manage his or her fertility, regardless of the individual’s income, marital status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or residence.
- The Dangers of the “Post Abortion Syndrome” Myth – Maria Jose Duran
- This Is the Reproductive Rights Landscape United States Women Face in 2016 – Julie Zeilinger